Do you enjoy writing but never use your brilliant skills outside school? We have great news for all those who dream to pursue a career in writing – Aussiewritings opens its second essay contest (list of winners of the last 2017/2018 essay contest) that allows you to express your unique and beautiful thoughts!
We welcome everyone who shares the same passions we do – to show their brilliance in writing and leave every reader in awe. It doesn’t matter where you are from, how old you are or what nationality you belong to. This contest is open to everyone!
How can you apply?
Simply send your finished, mistake-free essay to email@example.com.
Make sure to follow these guidelines:
- Length of the essay – 800 to 1000 words.
- Plagiarism-free content only.
- English language writing only.
- Format for submission: doc. docx. Pdf.
- Name of document: Essay_Contest_(name and surname of the applicant).
Also in the file of your submission please designate following information:
- Your contact email address;
- Name and surname;
- Country of origin;
- Your age.
The number of entries per participant is unlimited. Feel free to submit as many essays as you like.
And don’t worry – participation is free of charge, always.
Topics to write on:
- The cause and effect of telling lies.
- Growing up in poverty and the impact it has on a person.
- How I would change the world.
- The one thing I regret.
- Traveling the world: how it may change a person.
Prizes for the Winners
We are extremely pleased with our previous contest’s success, which is why we once again offer the same encouraging prizes:
- First prize – $1000
- Second prize – $800
- Third prize – $600
The winners’ essays will be published on the website and promoted through social media.
You can submit your essay from the October 1st, 2018 until May the 31st, 2019.
Winners will be announced on June 20th, 2019 on our website.
This is a great chance to shine. We are eager to see your excellent writings! Good luck!